Resident Tee Time Landing Page
Are you a Clark County resident?
We’re happy to have you at Royal Links Golf Club.
Read carefully all the policies below, and click “I agree” to acknowledge and view the resident tee times.
- I understand that by accessing the resident’s booking page, I am declaring myself as a local resident of Clark County, Nevada (as detailed below).
- I am prepared to prove my residency of Clark County by showing at check-in my own Nevada state-issued picture identification verifying my residency in Clark County. I understand that Royal Links Golf Club does not accept any other form proving residency (i.e. business card, utility bill, other bills).
- I understand that the prevailing resort rate will be charged to any player(s) who fail to prove residency as detailed above.
- I understand that Royal Links Golf Club has a (48) hour reduction and cancellation policy, including reductions in group size. Furthermore, I understand that if the group for which I am booking short shows (fewer players than the number reserved), then I am financially responsible for the remaining players.
- I understand that Royal Links Golf Club does not allow players to wear denim of any kind, and I will wear appropriate golf attire before being allowed on the golf course.
- I understand that Royal Links Golf Club does not allow outside food & beverage on the course, and that if I have been caught doing so by Royal Links Golf Club staff, then I may be removed from the property without refund.
- I understand that the pace of play at Royal Links Golf Club is 4.5-5 hours, that I have planned my schedule accordingly, and Royal Links Golf Club is not responsible if there is a conflict based on the standard pace of play.